MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Wipro Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Wipro IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in B.Com/M.Com Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Wipro Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Wipro Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Wipro Ltd
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Position: Service Desk Associate
Job Locations: Across India
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro DWSD 2021 :
- BCom., BBA, BBM, BMS, BA and BSc economics Only
- 2021 Batch ONLY
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap is allowed between 10th and Graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of the Graduation.
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Admission into EPGDBM degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
Job Description for Wipro DWSD 2021 :
- Only Fulltime courses. No Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree. Graduation should be recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No standing Arrears or backlogs at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- 1st year Stipend – 15000 BASE + 488 ESI per month
- 2nd year Stipend – 17000 BASE + 553 ESI per month
- 3rd year Stipend – 19000 BASE + 618 ESI per month
Documents to be Carried for Wipro Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Wipro Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4 : Apply Link : Click Below link to apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Wipro Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Wipro Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Wipro Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at wipro.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Wipro Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Wipro Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Wipro Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Wipro Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Wipro Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.