MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
QualityKiosk Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : QualityKiosk company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check QualityKiosk address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
QualityKiosk Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : QualityKiosk
QualityKiosk Technologies is one of the world’s largest independent software Quality Assurance Providers and pioneers in performance testing in India. It was founded in the year 2000 by IIT-Kanpur graduates. The company offers end-to-end digital and enterprise quality assurance solutions for banking, financial services, insurance, retail, e-commerce, government, automotive and telecom verticals.
Company Website : www.qualitykiosk.com
Job Position : Trainee Test Engineer
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/MCA
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For QualityKiosk Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For QualityKiosk Jobs 2020 :
- Candidate will need to monitor the performance and availability of web and mobile applications and report any issues observed directly to relevant stakeholders (Internal and External).
- This involves supporting applications for all domains like Banking, Insurance, Mutual Funds, E commerce, Depositories, Trading and Securities
- Proactive and prompt communication with clients to resolve their queries quickly and accurately.
- Highlight the challenges faced in monitoring their respective applications to the immediate next level and working towards its closure.
- Job demands multi-tasking with good Analytical, Logical Reasoning Skills with Smart and Quick thinking.
- 100% Adherence to Quality Assurance parameters and Standard Operating Procedures in terms of SLA’s.
- Raising issues/risks to the immediate next level and escalating wherever needed.
- Ensuring proper handover of their respective applications/ zones to next shift Engineer
- Job involves rotational shifts (Morning, Afternoon and Night) with central pick up and drop facility from Ghansoli station.
Skills Required For QualityKiosk Jobs 2020 :
- Should be willing to work in Manual Testing
- Open to travel anywhere in Mumbai (Western, Central, Navi Mumbai)
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Analytical approach & Logical reasoning skills
- Willing to work for any Domain (BFSI/ ecommerce etc)Training will be provided
Documents to be Carried for QualityKiosk Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For QualityKiosk Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here