MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
EMMES Services Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : EMMES Services company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check EMMES Services address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
EMMES Services Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : EMMES Services
EMMES Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore, a fully owned subsidiary of The Emmes Company, LLC. Emmes is a Contract Research Organization (CRO). Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Emmes employs over seven hundred staff worldwide with offices located in Frederick, Maryland, Tysons Corner, Virginia, Vancouver, Canada and Bangalore, India. Ranked as a top area workplace of choice by the Washington Post, Emmes fosters an environment of collaboration, professional growth, and exceptional work life balance.
Company Website : www.emmes.com
Job Position : Programmer Analyst
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 4 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For EMMES Services Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For EMMES Services Jobs 2020 :
The Programmer Analyst support and maintain web-based clinical trials data collection applications in a J2EE environment under the supervision of senior staff or IT managers.
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains web-based clinical trials data collection applications in a J2EE environment.
- Support and maintain Emmes’ web-based applications (Emmes eClinical Suite) in support Emmes clients and projects
- Participate in functional/system requirements gathering and assist with the creation of appropriate documentation
- Design, develop and unit test validation checks, rules, workflow customizations, and reports
- Release software to different environments, debug software-related issues and fix defects
- Participate in regular project and department meetings.
- Maintain records for all assigned reports.
- Good object-oriented programming skills
- Working knowledge of all the following skills:
- Web Services
- Relational Database concepts
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Experience writing or critically reviewing technical requirements/design
Skills Required For EMMES Services Jobs 2020 :
- Any degree or master’s in computer science or related field with 0 to 4 years of relevant Enterprise experience
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Java / J2EE.
- Expertise in web platform development like Struts or Spring Framework.
- Expertise in relational DBMS development using Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) or MySQL or Oracle.
- Experience with Middleware technologies like Kafka
- Experience with web service
- Experience with XML serialization technologies
- Experience with build scripts like Ant or Maven
- Experience with source code repositories like Git or GitHub or SVN
- Experience with AWS services a plus
- Strong multitasking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
Documents to be Carried for EMMES Services Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For EMMES Services Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
EMMES Services Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for EMMES Services Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the EMMES Services Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at emmes.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the EMMES Services Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide EMMES Services Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides EMMES Services Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide EMMES Services Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides EMMES Services Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.