MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Axis Bank company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Axis Bank address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Axis Bank
Axis Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank head quatered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs and retail businesses. As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group.
Company Website : www.axisbank.com
Job Position : Business Development Executive
Job Location : Uttam Nagar , Delhi
Qualification : Any Degree/MBA
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Axis Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: Any Degree/MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For Axis Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Identify sales opportunities for both the Bank and third party products by acquiring new customers and building new relationships
- Manage business relations with existing customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
- Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry
Skills Required For Axis Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
Documents to be Carried for Axis Bank Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Axis Bank Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Axis Bank Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Axis Bank Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at axisbank.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Axis Bank Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Axis Bank Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Axis Bank Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Axis Bank Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Axis Bank Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.